Thursday, March 12, 2009

TechnoPositivo : Windows Walls

Dung!


I make my own wallpapers. Everytime. I got tons of them. Then a friend came by and say they are awesome and what if I upload them for other people to use, just like the other designers did. And I say haah kan? And then I decided to gather a lil portion of em, adjust2 sket to make it look like the official Vista, or XP or Seven wallpapers. Ini dia the first three versions of WindowsPositivo walls for you to download and use freely.




WindowsPositivo - Curves

This one looks savvy and sexy. Probably girls like this one more. Clean, neat yet still colourful.

Photobucket

Size : 1280 x 1024


Photobucket


Size : 1280 x 800 Widescreen




WindowsPositivo - Glare

Got the feel of Windows Seven I guess. Tried to make it to the simplest level.

Photobucket

Size : 1280 x 1024


Photobucket

Size : 1280 x 800 Widescreen



WindowsPositivo - Crystal

This one I got the inspiration back to years ago. Suka sangat buat crystal2 ni. Influence Smallville kot, with the Kryptonite thingy. Got the Windows colour theme. So geometric. Corporate-like.

Photobucket

Size : 1280 x 1024


Photobucket

Size : 1280 x 800 Widescreen


There will be more. If you wanna.

No comments: